Friday, June 15, 2012

"Before Show"


© Leigh Viner 2012



I thought I would sneak in a new piece for the Shop for you while I am working on a few fabulous projects, one being Max Factor and the amazing Pat McGrath ! You know I used to be a makeup artist as well so she is a bit of a hero for me, I am in a bubble of honor really! I will share more soon.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xo

Art Inspired by the beautiful Abigail Spencer from this post from a photo featured in Marie Claire April 2012 and the new music of Niki and the Dove

4 comments:

THENYCDIET said...

very beautiful
and I love Nikki and the Dove, good taste :)

Tiffany Kadani said...

So beautiful! Can I please look like her?

Seeker said...

Soooooooo beautiful!!!!

Have a nice weekend, hope all is great with you

xoxo

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

POSITIVELY STUNNING!!!

Template by Pink + Lola